Top 5 Amazon Marketing Hacks to Become Successful Seller
Marketing your products on E-commerce stores like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy is far different from marketing on your own website. Amazon is one of the greatest marketplaces to sell your products. And the competition to be a no. 1 seller in the product category is very high.
According to Statista, Amazon is the leading online retailer in the United States with 178 billion U.S. dollars net sales in 2017.
To increase conversion rates on Amazon and maximize the effects of your product listing promotions, you should clear the basics of Amazon product listing first. To improve sales on Amazon you have to start from title, description and keywords optimization to reviews.
You should use various Amazon seller applications to track your business. To increase organic rankings and sales, here are the 5 Amazon marketing tips.
- Product Title Optimization
- Amazon PPC
- Social Media Marketing
- Approach Deal Websites
- Brand Content Optimization
ALSO READ :
#1 Optimize Your Product Title to Appear in Buyer’s Search Result
The most important part of your product listing is Title because it is the one which customer sees first. It should be relevant to your product and customer’s search term. The title should be keyword rich means all your primary keywords should be covered.
It must also include brand name, color, and most unique feature which makes it different from others. But this does not mean that you should cover all the things in title only. Amazon’s product title’s limit is between 150-250 characters. Moreover, it should be readable. Use separators(\,-) wherever necessary to enhance readability.
Here is the example of well-optimized Product title.
#2 Amazon PPC is the Easiest and Fastest Way to Increase Sales
To increase sales rapidly without ranking in search result you should go with Amazon PPC. Based on Keyword chosen Amazon places ads on relevant search results. Amazon charges you every time whenever your ad is clicked.
Before starting Amazon PPC you have to make sure that you are investing in right keywords. You should choose those keywords whose search volumes are high and which will increase your conversion rate. For managing PPC account you can hire Amazon MWS developer.
Amazon provides 3 types of PPC Ads:
- Headline Search Ad: It appears on the top of the search result page. In this, you can promote at least 3 products from your store.
- Sponsored Product: This also appears in the search result page but not as a prominent.
- Product Display Ad: Product Display ads appear on the product page.
#3 Social Media: Best Way To Attract New Customers
To build a trust and online presence social marketing is a powerful option. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc are the popular social media sites. You can market on social media to bring customers to your Amazon store. You can also use blogging and articles to drive more traffic to your Amazon product.
Carefully executing social media strategy for Amazon will help you to launch new products as well as also help you increase sales, build brand awareness, and set up future products for success. Use the Amazon MWS solution which helps you to manage inventory, reviews, customer information and sales dashboard as per your needs.
#4 Get Customers in Your Funnel with Deal Websites
To approach deal websites seems to waste of time. But to drive more customers to your store Deal websites are also important. Once the customer becomes a buyer, it is more convincing to become him,
the repetitive customer. Some people search on deal websites to find the latest deals from popular brands. Offering a discount to popular deal websites is a great way to sell in higher quantities. With more customers, you can get more reviews.
#5 Enhanced Brand Content of Product Listing
The proper visualization of Amazon product listing is also very important as others are. Most of the sellers do not know more about this. Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) templates help for this.
Sellers can take advantages of showing more graphics with brand content like logos and custom fonts. But to qualify for this, the seller must be approved as a Brand owner.
Here is a list of rules to stick to when created EBC:
- Do not reference your company as a distributor or seller (e.g. “buy from us for quality products”).
- Do not provide any company contact information.
- Do not refer to products sold by competitors.
- Do not mention seller reauthorization (e.g. “Only sold by authorized resellers”).
- Do not use Pricing/Promotion content (e.g. “we have the best price on Amazon”).
- Do not provide shipping details or timelines (e.g. “free shipping”).
- Do not use Copyright/Trademark or registered symbols anywhere in your text symbols.
- Do not extract content from customer reviews.
- Do not copy content from third parties, including print ads and TV commercials.
- Don’t use pixelated, watermarks or unreadable text or low-quality images.
- Do not use any warranty or guarantee, satisfaction claims, or references to off-Amazon return or refund references.
- Images or text that attempt to mimic Amazon logos, detail page headings, or details.
- Logos from brands or organizations other than your own.
- Content with Typos and grammatical errors.
- Associating your product with any type of criminal activity.
Kanhasoft – an Amazon MWS API Developer in India, help Amazon sellers to increase sales through custom Amazon seller tools like keyword ranking checker, BSR Tracker, Negative review and feedback tool, custom sales dashboard and email solicitation. Feel free to contact us.